Courtesy, Integrity, and Professionalism are the Hallmarks of my business.
Rebecca first entered the real estate field after graduating with a Degree in Business and Real Estate from the
She has had experience selling new and resale homes, developing and marketing new home subdivisions, has been the managing broker for offices up to 160 agents, and also enjoys teaching, coaching and consulting new and experienced agents.
Believing that continuing education leads to a more professional Realtor, she has earned several designations, including the following:
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of REALTORS Institute (GRI)
- Leadership Training Graduate (LTG)
- Performance Management Network (PMN)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- 2010-12 Arizona Master of Real Estate (MRE)
Rebecca also believes in giving back to her community and has been President of the Southeast Valley Women's Council of REALTORS, Chamber of Commerce President, and Chair of numerous committees, to name a few.
Because of her experience, Rebecca understands that sometimes she has to "look outside the box" to help her clients reach their goals. She believes in the win-win philosophy of doing business and that integrity and honesty are not optional, but mandatory!
If you are looking for someone who has an attention to detail, and strives to do everything in her power to meet your real estate goals, simply fill out your contact information and we'll get back with you.